Monday, October 13, 2008

Red Lobster

So here are a few pictures of me in my Red Lobster uniform. I Look kinda silly but you can see what I get to wear to work. So far this has been a fun job. I like the people I work with! They keep me laughing! I have been serving now for 2 weeks, and I'm starting to make some really good money. It was cool, my manager keeps an updated total of sales from the previous day and highlights the top 3. I had my name highlighted twice on there. It was just cool that i'm keepin up there with those who have been serving for a while! Its fun and I enjoy it!

Sorry, the sun was beaming into the room!


2 comments:

Richard and Chelsey said...

You are so awesome!! We are proud of you and how well you are doing!! keep up the great work!

Cody and Danica said...

I loved serving! It was probably my favorite job. Tough at times but its always so fun. Glad to know you're doing good and thats awesome you got to go home one last time. Maybe I should do hair too huh? I could cut some mullets cuz afterall...I've had one and know how cool they are!