Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tons of Fun at School

Wow, It has really been a long time since i've put pictures up! Well for those that don't know...School is going so good! I am having such a good time! The girls in my class are so much fun! They aren't the typical prissy girls that I tought they were going to be. I really consider my self lucky! We had a hair show not too long ago and it went really well. We had to get a lot of stuff done for that so it kind of put our learning behind schedule a little bit. We are back in the groove now and things are beter. On friday I had my first hair cut model. I cut my room mates hair and it was just a smiple hair cut but it turned out really good! Tomorrow is my weave model and my friend Tahnee is doing it! I'm really excited! I have really just been having so much fun!


Heather, Kjirsten, Anna, Me, Brittiny, and Laci

Brittiny, Laci, & Me

Brittiny, Anna, Laci, & Me



My Crooked finger peace sign! Haha!


We are very afraid!

Haha! We are so excited! Well me and Brittiny are! I don't know what Laci is doing!

Well once again me and Brittiny are on the same page and who knows what Laci is thinking!

Haha! I don't even know what is going on in this one!

Just happy to be at school!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

TORY I'm so happy that you are having a good time!! Makes me wish I would have went to beauty school!! Maybe I will after I stop working and we can open a salon :-) LOL Can't wait to see ya at Christmas, hope you learn lots of fun stuff!! Love ya!

Michael and Dena said...

Well It looks like you are having tons of fun. But I didn't see much hair cutting going on in those pictures lol.

Richard and Chelsey said...

Looks like fun!! I'll let you practice on me when you come down for christmas. The boys' hair is ready for you too. Tucker says everyday that his hair has to be long so that you can cut it but that he doesn't want Horse Hair.

Tory said...

Oh man that's funny Tucker doens't want horse hair! I was laughing so hard! I'd love to practice on you when I come home! Just let me know what you want to do before I come so I can get the stuff!