Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Life in Roman Gardens 106

Wow, so much has changed since my last post on my blog. First of all I moved, that was definatly a great change. I really grew to love my old room mates but it was a needed change. I absolutly love living in Roman Gardens. I have met so many fun people and I really love my room mates! I have no complaints!
Work is going really good as well. I've really gotten to know my crew members a lot better and I actually like going to work now. I still get stressed out easy but it life and I ask for help and things just work out! Things are really going good! I'm really happy! I also got a new calling. I'm on the activities committee so I will be getting to know people in my ward a lot better!

Me and Isaac

Me, Isaac, & Brandon eatting the yummy birthday cake I made!


Dave, Joe, Me, & Sam


Me and Chelsie

And of coarse Me and Mal





No comments: