Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Favorites

Fav book? I don't really have one! Not a fan of reading!
Fav celeb? Probably Will Farell
Fav comedy movie? Dumb & Dumber
Fav scary movie? I can't even tell you right now, don't have one I guess!
Fav romance movie? The Holiday
Fav comedian? Dane Cook
Fav game? Phase 10, but for some reason I never have patience to finish!
Fav show? I really can't hold still long enough to watch tv, plus we don't have cable!
Fav artist? Rihanna
Fav sport? Soccer
Fav food? Italian or grilled chicken
Fav color?Pink
Fav hobby? Riding my Rhino
Fav animal? I'm not a fan, but I'd have to say a dog I guess
Fav subject? Chemisrty
Fav teacher? Mrs. Hernandez
Fav job? Parts girl @ Yamaha
Fav holiday? Christmas
Fav season? Spring
Fav board game? Life
Fav electronic device? My IPod
Fav cereal? Pops or Golden Grams
Fav cake? Carrot cake with creen cheese frosting
Fav chips? Doritos
Fav gum? Orbit
Fav water? Fiji
Fav family member? No offence anyone, but I'm being honest... Mike! I love them all!
Fav friend? Danni
Fav fruit? Grapes & Apples
Fav vegtable? Broccoli
Fav candy? Kit Kat or Reeses
Fav chore? Taking out the trash
Fav pet? Molly

1 comment:

Michael and Dena said...

That was nice of you to pick Mike he is my fav too.