Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dreams do come true!

On Friday I received a phone call from the accademy that I wanted to attend and the manager left a message telling me that I was accepted into the cosmetology program! I start October 21st! I am so excited, now I had to tell Andy I am quitting. It was still a very difficult thing to do for me. I didn't tell him that day, or Monday. After a long time coming I finally told him today. He was very understanding and supportive. I didn't even cry, I was so proud of myself! He is very sad and not looking forward to training anyone but it has to get done sometime! Things are still trickling into place for me so thats helpful, everyday its something new and I'm loving it!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Go Tory! It's so exciting that you get to go to cosmetology school!! You'll do GREAT things in Utah!

Cody and Danica said...

way to go tory tory tory! Thats awesome you're going to school to cut hair. Let me know when you get good. Maybe I'll let you give me a mullet too! :D

Richard and Chelsey said...

Tory we are going to be so sad to see you go, but we are very excited for you!! We are working on getting Hayden to say Tia Tory before you leave. You are awesome and I admire you for following an answer and trusting. You are great! Love you!