Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Break!

Well this Christmas break couldn't have been anymore perfect than it already was! I got to celebrate Hayden's birthday, Christmas, meeting my new nephew Brody and my niece Camilla, Being able to go to Camillas blessing, and best of all spending a lot of quality time with my whole family. It was seriously perfect!


Me holding Camilla for the first time!

Me, Hayden, and Camilla

Tucker, Hayden, me, & Camilla


Tucker and Hayden with Hayden's birthday cake!




Haha, its me and Hayden after scarfing down the cake!



Me and the boys Christmas morning! They were so excited it was cute!


Traditional funny faces!


Haha, this picture cracks me up!

Me holding Brody for the first time!

My sister-in laws and their cute kids!

The family playing monopoly together!

Hayden, Tucker, Me, & Camilla right before I went to the airport!

Me and Camilla after she was blessed

The family

Richard's family

Tucker and Camilla..

3 comments:

Amy Allred said...

You sure do have a bunch of cute neices and nephews!! I bet it felt so good to be home for Chirstmas.

Ashley said...

It was so much fun! We had a great time!

Richard and Chelsey said...

I was so sad to take you to the airport. I seriously was about to cry the whole time. And when I called to tell your mom that you were at the airport I started to cry so I hurried and got off the phone with her. It was really great to see you and I miss you already.