Friday, September 12, 2008

Well the day finally came...

Well Saturday August 30th was my last day of work. It never really hit me that this was the final day and that I was not going to be coming back to work at Yamaha anymore. Randy and Susan ( The owners) put together a lil going away present for me. They made a memory book and put pictures inside of the album of things that we had done the past 2 and a half years. It was really cool! I left work and it still hadn't hit me that I was done with Yamaha.





























My mom wanted all of us to go out to eat Saturday as a going away diner. We ate at chalos and had a good time. We had cake and had presents for me, David, & Ashley. I was a fun time!



















Monday spetember 1st came and I packed up my car and started my journey to Utah. I was really hard to realize that the time had finally arrived and I was really doing what I know I needed to do. When I left my house, car loaded full of stuff, Boom... It hit me that I was not going to come back to my house til Christmas, I was so sad. I made the rounds and took pictures with everyone before I left. I was a tough pill to swallow when I was heading out of town. I just kept thinking to myself... Tory what are you doing? You are leaving a job you love, leaving you freinds and family, all for what? A feeling I had? I know and I still know that it was the right thing to do but I just wonder why sometimes!







































I had the oppertunity to stop in Mesa to visit Mike, Dena, & Lincoln for one last time before I left. They took me out to dinner and we watched a movie. I was a really fun time with them!





















The journey continued to Panaca to visit my good buddy Steve! I stayed the night there in Panaca and got to hang out with his family for a bit. His friends came over that night too, I haven't seen them in years, so it was really neat to see all of them!

3 comments:

Michael and Dena said...

We miss you already. I hope you are having fun. Hey and check out our blog. I gave you an AWARD!

Richard and Chelsey said...

Oh Tory!! YOu have to keep your blog updated so that we can see what you are up to! We miss you! Any time we tell Tucker that you are in Utah he just says NO! You are going to have so much fun up there!

Ashley said...

We are so happy you decided to follow your heart. The lord has a plan for everyone and its up to us if we choose to follow His guidance...theres a reason you are supposed to be there! We know you are gonna have a great time and we will see you soon!