Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Break

Well everyday at school we have a theory class and today for some reason we got out a little early from it and we didn't have to be back to school for an hour or so. We decided to take a lil road trip to Anna's house, which is just up the street a few blocks from school, and play. We decided to long board a little bit and just have fun! It was definatly a good time!

Yes it's December and yes I'm wearing shorts! I'm an idiot I know!

Haha, this is probabaly the only thing I can jump over cause I'm so short!

Me longboarding! I love it!


Thats right, I have a Booty!


Yah!

Drivin back to school like good girls do!

3 comments:

Danni said...

Your so cute! Im glad your having fun :]

Richard and Chelsey said...

YOu are crazy for wearing shorts. It has got to be freezing. I guess at least you look cute!

Emily said...

I miss that booty...