Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Slumber Party!!

So this past weekend, me and Laci and Anna came up with the brilliant idea that we needed to have a slumber party at Anna's house! We decided that it would be so much fun to hang out together and just have a good time! well it got a little interesting! We also thought it would be a good idea to wax my legs! Nice right... Well i would agree with that now but I'm not gonna lie it was a lil paiful! Fun time and a fun sleep over though!


Anna, Laci, & Me! Yeah for slumber parties!




Gotta sip on Capri Sun to take the pain away!

First pull...not too bad!Second pull...OUCH!!!

Anna had to pull the head light out to get a lil more serious!

I had some nasty long leg hairs!

1 comment:

Richard and Chelsey said...

Gosh I could have waxed my legs. I hadn't shaved in like two weeks. They were pretty long. But I don't think that I could have handled the pain.