Sunday, September 28, 2008

Life in lucky # 8

Well sorry this took so long to do, but I finally took some pictures of me and my roomates, along with some random picutres of my room. It has really been fun trying to get to know these girls, they are very talented and have grown to be very special to me. It was a very abrupt change for me to come here and be with people that I didn't know, but so far things have been ok and are working out for the better. I have definately learned a whole lot about life, diversity, and compromise. I know I've only been here a few weeks, but it has been a few weeks of trial and learning! I still know things happen for a reason and people are put in our lives for a reason, now I'm just trying to figure out what that is!


Here is a picture of my roomates! From left to right, we have, Wendy, Jessica, Melissa, Me, Amber, and Jessie!


Melissa, Amber, Jessica, Me, Jessie, & Wendy



This is the devine place I rest! My bunk bed! haha!

I'm up top & Jessie is on board below!

This is the other side of the room, there isn't a whole lot of room, but this is the other half of my room!



3 comments:

Richard and Chelsey said...

Cute!! Keep posting pictures, the boys enjoyed seeing you!! They liked seeing the blanket that they "helped" make.

Michael and Dena said...

Sounds like your having fun. Keep posting we love to see how you are doing.

Cody and Danica said...

thats still crazy to me that you live in utah! utard! don't let them change you into a utard with huge hair! please oh please. I'm glad you're having a great time and are roommates with good girls. Heaven knows you needed some good roommates after your last ones a few years ago..hehem (me) haha. don't forget to send me a wedding invite when you meet the guy...if you haven't already! :D