Monday, September 22, 2008

What Hurts the Most

I've been carrying an empty heart with me. My heart has been broken, completely shatered to pieces. I feel stuck, I feel as if progression has stopped. I don't know what to do, I don't know how to fix it, I know things can and will work out but the how's and when's are what get me. I don't know how to make maliable hearts or forgiving hearts, I dont' know how to teach people how to build back bridges that have been burned, I don't understand why things happen, I know its for a reason but when does it end, when does hatered stop? It absolutely kills me to know that one thing that I care so much about is disapearing before my very eyes. Love is lost, kindness is gone, the will to forgive is hopeless, hearts have been riped out and stepped on, and all for what.. something that happened almost 4 years ago? It hurts me so much to see unwillingness, disobedience, and selfishness. I know things can and will be worked out and there is light at the end of the tunel, my only question is, How much further do we have to travel to get there?

No comments: